Medical negligence compensation claims
Use our special compensation calculator today and get a better understanding on how much your medical negligence compensation claim could be worth:
If you have been the victim of medical negligence you could be entitled to make a claim for compensation. Get in touch with Cute Injury today to find out how we can help…
Medical negligence can cause lasting damage, but Cute Injury are here to help.
Those who work in the medical profession have a ‘duty of care’ to ensure their patients receive the correct treatment in a proper manner.
In the majority of cases, medical professionals carry out their work to a high standard – however, sometimes mistakes do happen and patients can suffer as a result.
Medical Negligence Compensation Claims
If someone feels they have incurred an injury due to the actions (or lack of actions) of a doctor, nurse, surgeon, dentist, or an anesthetist then they may be liable to make a medical negligence claim (also known as a ‘clinical negligence claim’).
Types of medical negligence claims
Medical negligence is a broad term that covers a number of different medical errors or sub-standard treatment.
In practice, medical negligence can mean;
- Misdiagnosis or delay in diagnosis which leads to complications or a deterioration of the patient’s condition
- Surgical errors that cause unnecessary pain or scarring
- Neglect, or a lack of treatment which leads to a deterioration of the patient’s condition
- Complications or side effects caused by medication errors (including anesthetic)
- Injuries to a mother or child during childbirth (birth injury claims).
- How much compensation would I receive?
The compensation amounts that you can receive following a successful medical negligence (clinical negligence) claim depend on many factors. To find out more get in touch using the buttons below or use our medical negligence compensation calculator.
To find out more, read our medical negligence resources below:
Medical Negligence resources